Member since September, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
You're not always right.. surprise, surprise.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Clumsiness can be endearing!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Post Secret, The Little Chimp Society, and Dear Blank Please Blank - It doesn't really count but I love using Shelfari to keep track of all the books I've read
In bed I like to read:
Crosswords and ongoing games of Scrabble
My favorite story of all time is:
That's a tough one. How about my first favorite story? It was Little Grunt and the Big Egg, written and illustrated by Tomie dePaola. My mom read it to me so many times that I memorized every word and when to turn the page and tricked my grandparents into thinking I was reading it to them!
Right now, I'm reading:
Imperfect Justice, Middlesex, The Impostor's Daughter
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Lost in time, enjoying every second.
- Lost in time, enjoying every second.
- Living adventurously vs. savoring the moment.
- Somehow secluded in a vast network.
- Coming together, falling apart...endless revolutions.
- Surreal weightlessness, I'm never going back.
- Life was but a dream, merrily.
- It was all in my imagination.
- Feeling small in this mechanical world.
- Sinking into the depths below me.
- A seeker of sights, living life.
- Finally went to bed a winner!
- When alone: aggressive driver, glutton, tv-junkie.
- Finally finding without ever having looked.
- Living from fleeting moment to next.
- Regretful: Exaggerated memoir hurt loved ones.