Member since November, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Things left unsaid
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 66):
Math homework has me at tears...
- Math homework has me at tears...
- Realizing that blogs aren't my thing...
- Maybe I'll find the bright side.
- Gotta make it through the day...
- Drifting through time and space endlessly...
- Feeling like the Doctor: Too Lonely...
- What I'd like to hear: Why?
- What's worse: Being different or not?
- Feeling like a ripple in life.
- Are some questions worth asking?
- Denial's the first step towards acceptance.
- Does he even know I exist?
- My Literature homework: Eat Thanksgiving turkey.
- Being crushed under weight of homework.