Member since June, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Good Omens for the 10th, 11th time? But whose counting?
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I missed the bus again! :-)
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Will not compare myself to others.
- Will not compare myself to others.
- King Crab, food of DA Gods!
- My heart and head are aligned.
- If you're not confident, fake it.
- Be gentle with yourself and others.
- Why does the past haunt me?
- Daily dose of posts and comments.
- My heart aches for past years.
- Life is a series of quotes.
- Coffee, facebook, email, serve before 6am.
- Need a break of epic proportions.
- Pondering the way of the world.
- Highest highs, deepest lows. That's motherhood.