Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Perfect planning and faulty execution.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
this american life
In bed I like to read:
I read everything in bed. I don't like to sit and read, I like to lounge and read. I generally read more fiction than non fiction with emphasis on contemporary lit and short stories.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Age of Grief" by Jane Smiley and
"Story of Your Life" by Ted Chiang.
Right now, I'm reading:
A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again- David Foster Wallace
Savage Grace- Natalie Robins and Steven M. L. Aronson.
What It Is- Lynda Barry
Latest Memoir (of 26):
Engaged: twice ;married: once, I hope!
- Engaged: twice ;married: once, I hope!
- Misplaced grandma's recipes. Lost her twice.
- What if my kids hate books?
- No babies: broken heart, uterus.
- Motherhood: Wish my uterus would cooperate.
- I learned it from watching you.
- Pregnant women make me feel inadequate.
- Hepatitis Heaters
- Never had a good Halloween costume.
- Gotta quit thinking in third person!
- No, I will not add you.
- You found me on Facebook, damn.
- Mafia Wars sucks the joy out.
- Facebook is just a sexy listserve.
- BlackBerry: not just a phone, shackles.