Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
Right now, I'm reading:
Eating the Dinosaur by Chuck Klosterman; Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
Latest Memoir (of 13):
Already failed all of my resolutions.
- Already failed all of my resolutions.
- Don't let him ruin you again.
- I don't want to know you.
- "And I will change my ways.".
- Wishing we could turn this around.
- Fell in love, dropped shortly thereafter.
- I wish I could trust you.
- I just want this to work.
- God never failed me, not once.
- We need to love each other.
- "I've never told anyone that before.".
- I'll fight for what you couldn't.
- You should've known-- we love you.