Member since May, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
The amazing speed deadlines appear!
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Paris Review, Granata, Vaanity Fair and Bullitt
In bed I like to read:
Interviews, short storiess, noir and almost anything on paper. Swedish mysterys and a bit of artist biographies
My favorite story of all time is:
The velveteen Rabbit
Right now, I'm reading:
Incognito - The Secret lives of the Brain
Latest Memoir (of 23):
You are exactly what you think.
- You are exactly what you think.
- Serious stress requires a belly laugh.
- Serious stress requires a LAN.
- Hard to fire yourself for cause.
- Firing yoursek.
- What do you need to learn?
- Sex is sex-love is forever.
- Your light goes ahead of you.
- Everyday give yourself permission to laugh.
- I'm always touched by human kindness.
- Enjoying life wherever it takes you.
- Life without laughter is so sad.
- Lost what I had. Found me.
- Life is lived heartbeat to heartbeat.