Member since December, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Most likely my love life, work, school, or wrestling.
In bed I like to read:
Agatha Christie, Douglas Adams, Sherman Alexie, J.K. Rowling
Right now, I'm reading:
The Casual Vacancy-J.K. Rowling
Latest Memoir (of 187):
Punxsutawney Phil is obviously a liar.
- Punxsutawney Phil is obviously a liar.
- Vote for Aaron. He's a hoot.
- How do you like being ignored?
- And now for something completely different...
- I suppose I completely deserve silence.
- Life is exhausting. Time to sleep.
- A hangover's worst enemy is time.
- Roommate drank rest of coffee. Livid.
- I want something more outta life.
- Identity crises are becoming the norm.
- Familiarity means comfortable. I want uncomfortable.
- Holy shit! I graduate in December.
- Time is no longer an issue.
- These pages are slowly being filled.
- Sometimes I just want to cry.