Member since June, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Sleeps at sea, let him be.
- Sleeps at sea, let him be.
- Six wording is overstimulating before bed.
- Trying to go to sleep, brain.
- Great dancer, follows if you lead.
- Is it 3am already? Dip me.
- Train watching life pass you by.
- Can I sacrifice like she did?
- Licking his salt off my lips.
- Seeking unicycling pal for husband, thanks.
- Silver strand search furrowed forehead makes.
- Goal: learn, share, and improve dexterity.
- Past my bedtime, thanks Ben Merens.
- Please let this be our home.