aaaab45Member since February, 2013
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 9):
Don't trust your leggy ever-smiling secretary.
- Don't trust your leggy ever-smiling secretary.
- There's no other job for food.
- Illiterate, persevering; acts like the boss.
- No more job after spanner dropped.
- Best food tastes like my mum's.
- Words uttered in fleeting, expansive moments.
- Death penalty for six painful hours.
- Selfless duty, rich later in.
- No more disappointment; it's a promise.