Member since August, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Latest Memoir (of 20):
A Not So Happy Birthday
- A Not So Happy Birthday
- Trying to make him smile. Nothing.
- He crys at night. I sleep.
- He's miserable. I'm smiling. What Gives?
- Chicken soup doesn't comfort me. Bummer.
- Counting the seconds, minutes, hours, days.
- Still planning on winning the lottery.
- I just can't stop day dreaming.
- Wonder if they see it too.
- She tells my secrets. Stupid Bitch.
- Never thought you'd say it back.
- I still cry myself to sleep.
- One positive thought at a time.
- Shes crazy and so am I.
- She cried and I walked away.