Member since November, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Put down the knife and smile.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Libraries, book stores, fanfiction.net, deviantART
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Someone I don't know. The internet provides that sort of protection, at least.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
Animal crackers, juice pouches and crayons.
- Animal crackers, juice pouches and crayons.
- Put down the knife and smile.
- Choose your poison: cyanide or society?
- Can I get frie(nd)s with that?
- Hey, dude. Where are my pants?
- At least we got freedom.... sorta...
- Worldwide democracy? Don't make me laugh.
- Hmm... What do we manufacture, again?
- Apparently, books don't need electricity. Fascinating.
- The dinglehopper functions crashed the whachamacallits.
- Internet: "Sit your ass down!" ...Okay.
- Love? Nah. Money? But of course.
- I love literature. That's... not okay.
- Be perfect to expect perfection, jerk!
- I swear that doughnut just... Disapperated!