Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
My local library.
My favorite story of all time is:
These days, they're all from children's books: Knuffle Bunny Free!; City Dog, Country Frog; The Mommy Book ...
Right now, I'm reading:
The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
I rehearse conversations I'll never have.
- I rehearse conversations I'll never have.
- Daily grind: mustering enthusiasm between naps.
- Sometimes he scares me. He's two.
- A job is just a job.
- I strive to earn his pride.
- Tiny voice calls, "Mama": day begins.
- Eavestrough entombs chicks, pigeons keep vigil.
- Kids T.V.: new species of earworm.
- Married a guy. I miss lesbians.
- Falling in love's a bad sign.
- My anger didn't, couldn't protect me.
- I'm a better person for this.
- A passion for writing nurtured online.
- I rescue worms when it rains.
- Vegetarian wannabe orders chicken on sly.