Member since April, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 27):
You are my ice cream truck.
- You are my ice cream truck.
- I live life like a postcard.
- Tequila shots. Chocolate sauce. Messy consequences.
- Back to the drawing board, again.
- Hearts aren't the same once broken.
- Sex. Driving. Rain. Not good idea.
- Great. That was my backup plan.
- I never dreamed I'd be here.
- Her kisses were so damn addictive!
- It's better if you don't talk.
- Bitter and angry? Party of one?
- Foie gras is the 8th sin.
- I still believe she's out there.
- Creme brulee is like great sex.
- In her eyes I see heaven.