Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
National Geographic's 'Gone With The Water' By Joel K. Bourne, Jr., October 2004
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
the first chance i get.
In bed I like to read:
Right now, I'm reading:
the mainstreet.com financial happiness index which says I live in the 6th happiest state in the nation. What does all this mean? It means as long as I still owe - off to work I go.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
When will I ever get a maid?
Latest Memoir (of 91):
Like it or not, I'm twittering.
- Like it or not, I'm twittering.
- Antsy for Six-word Memoirs, The Sequel.
- Humanitarian thought: can twitter feed poor?
- Seems recession has created man shortage.
- Unknown writer came out of closet.
- In the beginning was a garden.
- All jokes aside, laughing is hormonal.
- Fatigued by hundreds of new ideas.
- Antediluvian still receiving pen pal letters.
- Three carats wasn't only thing flawed.
- I was wangled by his poem.
- Pushing Prince Charming's motorcycle was off.
- Valentines Day could have been Easter.
- Holiday gift wrap was a waste.
- Received email(s) from smith's contact me.