Member since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Magazines (Mental Floss, Real Simple) & the newspaper
My favorite story of all time is:
The Little Engine That Could
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Running around in circles trying to get organized!
Right now, I'm reading:
Heaven is for Real
Latest Memoir (of 94):
Kids grew up. House grew quiet.
- Kids grew up. House grew quiet.
- Nobody paid me to watch Oprah!
- Rebooting Works! With Laptops AND Life!
- Sought flexible conditions, became yoga instructor.
- Tech Support: Control Alt Deleting Bytes!
- Lost balance. Fell. Kicked in Gut.
- Body's Here, Mind's Elsewhere. Yoga Needed!
- A Waste of Make-up Kinda Day.
- Special Education is "special." Says who?
- Soft-Focus Lens Saves Faces & Memories.
- Boy's gotta "Empire State of Mind".
- Mirrors Reflect, But Do We SEE?
- Life is Painful. Suffering is Optional.
- Excavating Heart is Deep Tissue Work.
- "If's" & "But's" Makes Ya Nuts!