Member since February, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 1525):
220lbs. of dynamite, very short fuse.
- 220lbs. of dynamite, very short fuse.
- Don't appear to be enjoying yourself.
- 80 degrees, fruit stands remain barren.
- Sancimorium: star of Easter Passion Play.
- City to country, quiet is deafening.
- "Professional" celebrities are matter over mind.
- March 18, boxing day, bury me!
- Elegance, humor, wisdom. miss them.
- Progressive jazz, dancing with my pup.
- Well, friends, are we all green?
- Pink slime, it's what's for dinner!
- Welcome wagon never sees my door.
- What are you, drum or stick?
- Sit-com laugh-track. You vil laugh now!
- Eat salt and tell the truth.