Member since May, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Oprah.com, The Onion
In bed I like to read:
my pillow ;)
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
If SHIT had legs, it would follow me around!
Latest Memoir (of 30):
Valentine's Day...it is so cliche.
- Valentine's Day...it is so cliche.
- Fatter but still fabulous and fresh.
- Random acts of KINDNESS to OTHERS.
- Discover one man with decent morals.
- The gym...not just for silly resolutions.
- Believe in yourself, not others' opinions.
- Christmas...working...another day employer ruins.
- Being whore better than someone's bitch?
- Dad equals me in mirror...HEEEELP!!!
- Lower gas or send me yours.
- "Stop throwing stuff away! Recycle it!".
- Love: learning to love yourself first.
- Summer: Ice cream dripping over knuckles.
- Me: "Maaaa!!" her: "Changing my name!".
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles...love without lip.