Member since March, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Babette's Feast from Isak Dinesen's "Seven Gothic Tales"
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Holding on to my mayonnaise...really!
Right now, I'm reading:
My own work. I have too many stories that I haven't finished. My life story, "Holding On To My Mayonnaise, is a memoir told in random stories connected to food. Recipes included. (...alhtough, I've managed to slip in: Susan Henderson's Up From the Blue/Jonathan Franzen's The Corrections/Jeffery Renard Allen's Holding Pattern)
Latest Memoir (of 21):
Love-always first. Bend more. Do good.
- Love-always first. Bend more. Do good.
- To talk about your business: Marketing!
- Self-employed. Tough gig. Tough boss!
- Helping others feeds: heart and soul.
- Write to fight for others' jobs.
- To help heroes of small business.
- Prescription: Let go, open arms; smile.
- When in need, friends...family provide.
- I promise never to promise again.
- Do moms have to give birth?
- Step-mom: Stepped on, not stepping aside.
- Once they're gone, can't say thanks.
- Had story. Swallowed it. Living it!
- Log off and dig-it-al(l). Oh,yeah!