WordNerd45Member since April, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 42):
Still eye candy after ten years.
- Still eye candy after ten years.
- He is like pure, visual heroin.
- Not a bad job so far.
- Son will make a great husband.
- Daughter becoming too pretty too soon.
- Daughter is a flitting butterfly girl.
- Teenage boy still gives me hugs.
- My students made me cry joyfully.
- New shoes make my feet happy.
- Too young to be so jaded.
- Too old for high school behavior.
- Be rude, get rude back, hah!
- She'll always be my "butterfly girl".
- Mom's memory failing. Will mine too?