Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Trying something new and not getting it immediately. Perhaps a little hard on myself...however it feels great when I finally suceed.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
NYT, New Yorker, Economist, Harper's, Huffington Post, and US Magazine..I have to have a laugh every now and then.
In bed I like to read:
Whatever I'm reading at the time.
My favorite story of all time is:
"The Good Earth" by Pearl S. Buck. I like stories about human struggles, perseverance and success.
Right now, I'm reading:
"In Place of Justice" Wilbert Rideau
Latest Memoir (of 11):
Bring troops home Bring troops home.
- Bring troops home Bring troops home.
- Money in bank food in belly.
- Waking with love beside me everyday.
- Catching Up to Myself
- I will take more daily naps.
- Learning to love, after depression's scorch.
- Mind Body. Myself. Discovering the connection.
- Dad Gone. Picture of his smile.
- My mom's embrace. Holds me still.
- Sitting and breathing, enjoying my life.