Member since April, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
ughk. With me, this could be everything.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Why we broke up. LoveShack. and other anecdotes for this heartache.
In bed I like to read:
Articles on my phone.. currently.. how other people are dealing with break ups. =/
My favorite story of all time is:
Shakespeare's "Twelth Night" or modern "She's the Man" =]
Right now, I'm reading:
"God Never Blinks" and " Steal Like An Artist"
Latest Memoir (of 68):
Picking up the pieces you threw.
- Picking up the pieces you threw.
- Fell for you. now I'm stuck.
- Fell for you. now i'.
- Sanitize. Disinfect. Wash hands. disease free.
- Sick days for sick days only.
- Make friends not enemies. sick days.
- How many languages do you speak?
- Raised loving English. I speak English.
- So I'll see you tomorrow maybe?
- I would love to write you.
- Close your eyes. now just smile.
- Pain.smile. hope.pain.smile.pain.
- I'll be skinny. In my head.
- Cross it off now.check.done.
- Don't ever listen. best customer service.