WinonaWWMember since February, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 28):
It was a very sharp knife.
- It was a very sharp knife.
- Indian pudding, cider doughnuts: New England.
- Drink less; eat better; sleep longer.
- Married too early; left too late.
- She lives in my mirror now.
- Mother never knew what to say.
- Children keep lists of mothers' transgressions.
- Always wore the wrong color shoes.
- Kittens, pups, goslings, calves, cubs.
- Loved my cousins more than me.
- Dead five years; still miss her.
- Never really learned how to cook.
- Made me marry him; now sorry.
- Are you going out like that?
- I thought it would be different.