Member since June, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
work. I like to read stories by my students.
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
"Chickamauga" by Ambrose Bierce
Right now, I'm reading:
Atlas Shrugged (for the nth time)
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Long bouts of procrastination and self-doubt followed by remarkably productive periods
Latest Memoir (of 195):
So tired wish parents never met.
- So tired wish parents never met.
- Back yard reverie. Classic rock radio.
- I need my dreams kick-started.
- Oscar night; I'm at the gym.
- Please don't tell me I'm "cute.".
- Less than a pound again. (sigh).
- From Egypt to Wisconsin, tempers flare.
- A suspicious cough gives me pause.
- I cannot publically proclaim my love.
- VW. Idol. Extreme Makeover. Chattanooga represents!
- I'm unique. Like all my friends.
- My mission: Bring back pre-recorded cassettes.
- Congressman sexting. Lindsay stealing. Head hurting.
- Local news is hysterical and histrionic.
- Showing definite signs of getting older.