Member since December, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
A difficult time in my childhood
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
"A River Runs through It."
Right now, I'm reading:
"Seeds from a Birch Tree"
Latest Memoir (of 55):
OK, where is the Buddhist section?
- OK, where is the Buddhist section?
- Who? What? When? Where? maybe How?
- Trying to occupy my own house.
- Container gardening is my next direction.
- Really, is television worth the effort?
- Great black cat. Gone too soon.
- Talking to myself. Answering me back.
- Welcome to Heaven. Sun shining.
- Do you remember going to Kindergarten?
- For some questions, are the answers?
- Watching thunder clouds in the West.
- Lone Ranger movie cancelled. Hi-Ho No-Way.
- How do I "Be Here Now"?
- What happened to all the kids?