WildWallFlowerMember since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
In bed I like to read:
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Quirks, Disney, New York, theatre, God
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Follow your instincts, no one else's.
My favorite story of all time is:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Come On Eileen
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Latest Memoir (of 33):
I'll love you, not mourn you.
- I'll love you, not mourn you.
- Sickness isn't a state of dying.
- Forever best friends with fictional characters.
- Trying to remember how to forget.
- Doing college applications>absolutely anything else.
- "Adore" is a euphamism for love.
- Can't do a Nine to Five.
- Not a liar, you're a conman.
- Like Peter Pan, won't grow up.
- Disney is still magic at seventeen.
- Art is not for confirming beliefs.
- Service is love in working hands.
- What brilliant, cruel individual invented chemistry?
- I never tire of reading "Perks".
- Why do you push people away?