Member since January, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Ms. Zane's Fifth Grade Class: Sex Ed. I'm listening intently as Ms Zane draws the penis and vagina on the green (not black) board. I shift my elbow and accidentally knock the pencil off my little desk. I'm reaching for my pencil beside my feet when suddenly, everyone in my class is moaning "ewwwww." I bolt back up in my seat, but was too embarrassed to ask Ms. Zane to repeat the "ew" inspiring information. Apparently, I missed the most important part of the lesson...how the sperm gets in to the vagina. STORY OF MY LIFE.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Good Men Project, She Said He Said, Angry Asian Man
In bed I like to read:
Books on love.
My favorite story of all time is:
Inception, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 15):
I suppose now I know better.
- I suppose now I know better.
- Broken hearts lead to talking wounds.
- "Sorry, your first time isn't special.".
- Sarcasm does not transcend digital scapes.
- Please turn down the noise pollution.
- Chinese American Mothers over Mitt Romney.
- Good food, good company, bliss.
- He can't live without heineken beer.
- Mom, I can't be more grateful.
- Doesn't matter how old you are.
- JAP is not Jewish American Princess.
- Happiness is in goofy little children.
- Learn to love in slow motion.
- I love too fast, too hard.
- It's time to go back home.