Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 15):
"Her last name?" asks boyfriend's relative.
- "Her last name?" asks boyfriend's relative.
- Secretly fearing it will happen again.
- Two kids: store-bought challah. Fulfilled mitzvah?
- Even extra crispy, bacon's not kosher.
- Christmas in Seattle. Hanukkah in Hawaii.
- Explained we couldn't make it undead.
- Harry Potter before potty training? Possible.
- I'm pregnant. I'm not a buddha.
- Um, could this be your child?
- Hoodie. I am now a dementor.
- This aisle closed; we are tantruming.
- Despite cuteness, you will not win.
- I will not smile: I'm mad.
- Not right now; I am irked.
- Have graduate degree. Will potty train.