Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Do everything. Smile often. Be kind.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
They know me, but picked last.
Latest Memoir (of 12):
Shut-up, Mr. Yells At Teacher Alot!
- Shut-up, Mr. Yells At Teacher Alot!
- Very cranky today. Students be warned.
- "I have to's," taking me over.
- Did someone pee in my Corn-Flakes?
- Wishing I didn't have to ask.
- Students talking. Students faking.
- I'm pretty sure that I'm pissy.
- The harsh words spoken embarrassed me.
- Sometimes, it's what he doesn't say.
- Football kept kids up too late.
- Working out is kicking my butt!
- New beginnings can stress you out.