Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Stepping on snails
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
J.D. Salinger and Chuck Palahniuk
My favorite story of all time is:
The one where he is brave and defeats Voldemort
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 22):
Starting all over never hurt anyone.
- Starting all over never hurt anyone.
- I cheated, he left, i wept.
- Dad died, mom forgot about love.
- He doesn't like my laugh anymore.
- There's a delay in my reflection.
- He's creeping in, I'm creeping out.
- Still looking for the perfect stepdad...
- The weed brings empty laughs, haha.
- Losing time, losing mind, losing you.
- Can't leave this life behind, help.
- Come on, let's play handball forever.
- THIS time i'll tell'im good bye.
- Stepped on snail, sockless, poor thing.
- Homerun, SCORE! quit, chubby now, man...
- Chapstick junkie, won't go to rehab.