Member since September, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 129):
I wish Ira Glass were here.
- I wish Ira Glass were here.
- As for love, who ever knows?
- Hmmm. There's an app for that.
- Jesus, America. You need gun control.
- I'll settle for the small potatoes.
- Hiding my party in the back.
- Sometimes we're helpful, even without jurisdiction.
- But money sure makes things easier.
- Bought the ticket. Took the ride.
- We were so drunk by then!
- I've eaten the donut of despair.
- I mean, he isn't Ira Glass.
- Non-public and confidential. Internal distribution only.
- Getting offered money by homeless people.
- Leaving little pockets of crazy everywhere.