Member since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 36):
Singing on ships, not digging ditches.
- Singing on ships, not digging ditches.
- Gotta remember, I chose this life...
- Throwing plates, harder than it seems...
- Divas make props too, you know….
- First office job: designer garbage bags.
- Someone had to stock the shelves...
- Gas Crisis, life gives you lemons...
- Day one, deep-fried. Day two, quit.
- Hooker, huh? Sure. Male or female?
- Herding nerds, as hard as cats!
- Called my own account; left message...
- Sold Americana to the American housewife.
- Clubs swing, balls fly. Eighteen holes?
- Lights, off. Doors, pad-locked. Job? Gone!