Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
I'm only Sleeping
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My great-great grandchildren, with me looking over their shoulders.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Journalist, writer poet with stints as stand-up comic, radio DJ, university lecturer, social worker, psychiatric nurse and M&S shelf stacker,
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Flash Fiction 1,000
In bed I like to read:
braille. can't keep my eyes open.
My favorite story of all time is:
"Sorry boss, I think I've got that bug that's going around."
Right now, I'm reading:
Re-reading Wodehouse, Hilarious.
Latest Memoir (of 206):
Who needs instructions when you've imagination?
- Who needs instructions when you've imagination?
- Indifference is the new unbounded enthusiasm.
- Pinocchio says his nose will grow.
- The new parties; second weddings, funerals.
- Everybody is so different, and similar.
- I really hate running out of.
- I'm certain, until someone airs opinions.
- Lost. My brain ate the breadcrumbs.
- Have you retained that younger you?
- Finally started playing with some freedom.
- Knew everything at twenty. Not now.
- Former pope's favourite breakfast; Ex Benedict.
- When in doubt google it, again.
- Where's all that greener grass gone?
- Happiness is a new ISBN number!