Member since March, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I really could have done that?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Books on writing
Right now, I'm reading:
The Probable Future by Alice Hoffman
My favorite story of all time is:
Anything by Raymond Carver
Latest Memoir (of 252):
He was only a little boy.
- He was only a little boy.
- I am so sorry about Christopher.
- I learned too much on facebook.
- Never knew I worked with Republicans.
- Miss NYC down to my soul.
- There's no third times the charm.
- Our first divorce just didn't take.
- Some how I married him twice.
- Wow, she must be mad now.
- Sometimes I am a slow learner.
- I got my iPad. Now what?
- I don't know where to start.
- I over-estimated how nice I was.
- You're never the same person again.
- I wish he'd write his memoir.