Member since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 170):
Independence. Six jumbled letters. So meaningful.
- Independence. Six jumbled letters. So meaningful.
- Divorce finalized on 28th wedding anniversary.
- What a waste? No, a gift.
- Cannot help but be a contradiction.
- What is a "piece of shit?".
- You're perfect. No need to change.
- I am paving my own road.
- No patent necessary when reinventing self.
- Will not pretend to be happy.
- This week, trash has moved me.
- Trying to control got me nowhere.
- Respectfully declining invitation to pot-kettle-black party.
- Expect to live until I die.
- Larry has "two" babies. Respect both.
- Lump in throat. Scared, not sad.