Member since July, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I'm an overdressed underachiever.
Right now, I'm reading:
"My Fair Lazy" by Jen Lancaster
In bed I like to read:
My whiny little journal, obsessively . . . mostly proofing for grammatical errors and fretting a lot . . .
My favorite story of all time is:
"Letting Go of God" by Julia Sweeney
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I listen to stories on podcasts.
My favorites are "The Moth" and "This American Life".
Latest Memoir (of 15):
Eating everything I want until midnight.
- Eating everything I want until midnight.
- The truth is, I'm just jealous.
- "The Secret" made you a MORON.
- Have no emergency slide to deploy.
- Kidney failure. Guess the party's over.
- It might have been my fault.
- He actually thought I would co-sign!!!
- Suicide made his ex-girlfriends unlikely friends.
- Another "HARVEY PEKAR" outta the phonebook.
- IQ gave false sense of security.
- "Stainless" steel is probably over-selling it...
- Mandatory office potluck??? Grounds for resignation.
- Accidentally hit 'Reply All', lost job.