VMember since September, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
My favorite story of all time is:
Are the ones my family shares over and over no matter how many times we have all heard it.
Right now, I'm reading:
My feelings and trying to figure out what they mean. Could I really have a future with him? Still deciding if I should run soon.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Being unsure of life. Wanting one thing, knowing another would be best, and knowing yet another would be best accepted. Yet not knowing whether to choose the route that would lead to me being happiest or the people around me staying safe and happy and sure of themselves.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
In bed I like to read:
Fluff novels. Fantasies. Tear jerkers. Stomach turners. Memories.
Latest Memoir (of 16):
Anything for me, except leave her.
- Anything for me, except leave her.
- Officially with her. Emotionally with me.
- Two words that kill: Best Friend.
- College English Assignment: Six Word Memoirs.
- Love him. Attracted to...not him.
- In love, but scared of marriage.
- Loves every piece of me....*panic*.
- Longest ever, 10 months... now what?
- Unwanting. Unknowing. Inexperienced. Unsure. Unrelenting. Hope.
- What if?
- Aquafina? Figi? Evian? Bottle your own.
- First love, lust. Second love, real?
- Recipe? They beg. Never to share.
- Puppy-love. Adoration. Completion. Future? Forever? RUN.
- Smile. friendship. trust. kiss. love? nervous.