Member since July, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Probably something to do with wombats...or Nestle's hot cocoa powder.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
McSweeneys, The New Yorker, Salon.com
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Bless Me, Ultima - Rudolfo Anaya
Right now, I'm reading:
A Visit from the Goon Squad
Latest Memoir (of 8):
Different genes, but the same heart.
- Different genes, but the same heart.
- People Planet Profit. Triple Bottom Line.
- People Planet Profit. And sometimes puppets.
- Upward Management Feedback Makes Happy Teams.
- Bake the IT Folks a Pie.
- Always Be Kind to Executive Assistants.
- Don't Ever Piss Off Accounts Payable.
- Working from Home. Greening the Planet.