Member since September, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Hang on. Be kind. Dream bigger.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Where Do You Go - Sister Hazel
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Substitution, Mass Confusion, Clouds Inside Your Head.
In bed I like to read:
Murder mysteries and science fiction.
My favorite story of all time is:
Twas the Night Before Christmas
Right now, I'm reading:
30 year old love letters.
Latest Memoir (of 421):
Took part of me with you.
- Took part of me with you.
- Decade dead, miss you every day.
- All the important parts still work.
- All grown up. Everywhere to go.
- Some days too tired to care.
- Try to remember being little yourself.
- Always nap when the baby naps.
- Something thoughtful every day, just because.
- Whatever you're doing, it's not amends.
- Too young to be this old.
- Ups and downs and up again.
- Just like that, you disappeared again.
- Losing iPod feels like losing sunlight.
- Old age hides scars in wrinkles.
- Coloring book, crayons, red wine, popcorn.