Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 45):
Is every song lyric about me?
- Is every song lyric about me?
- Wondering...is she reading my memoirs?
- Leggings for men? Really? Oh, Lordy!
- Little engine that could needs repairs.
- My heart's GPS is continually malfunctioning.
- Talks a lot. Communicates very little.
- Cut off at knees. No prosthetic.
- A hole in my heart's lifeboat.
- Ultimately, we are very much alone.
- Need restraining order for my heart.
- It's she who called me "Two-Dollar-Bill".
- Keep writing so I don't cry.
- Her silence an end, or hiatus?
- Embarrassed to love her this much.
- How do you give up hoping?