Troy_NickersonMember since May, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I love sailing, beer, women and being outside. There's just no getting around that.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
I never read stories.
In bed I like to read:
I sleep and make love in bed. I refuse to read there.
My favorite story of all time is:
Tuesdays' with Morrie is way up there. The Caine Mutiny is a favourite. Anything by Steven Leacock cracks me up. If Casablanco was a book I'd read it over and over.
Right now, I'm reading:
Breaking The Rules, by Kurt Wright
Latest Memoir (of 21):
My Dad is still my hero.
- My Dad is still my hero.
- Lost it. Got my life back.
- Always hated going to the dentist.
- Sailing crew wanted: Must be brave.
- Laurie, I always think about her.
- Learned how to bend, then broke.
- Learned to read with comic books.
- Love sailing, can't swim worth shit.
- Said I pulled out, I lied.
- She is always in my heart.
- She dreams of tomorrow. Me?....Today.
- She's naked now, we'll breakup tomorrow.
- Can't swim, but I can float!
- Bush lied, Iraq burns, Widows cry.
- Why did I press that button?