TressMember since February, 2008
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 24):
Motherhood: Immeasurably more rewarding than anything.
- Motherhood: Immeasurably more rewarding than anything.
- Motherhood: Immeasurably harder than thought possible.
- Motherhood: Immeasurably better than I imagined.
- Your hands were tiny starfish once.
- Brats become great adults, then leave.
- Always take snacks to prevent meltdowns.
- Breast milk; always ready, right temperature.
- New relationship: breasts as baby food.
- Don't want kids? Don't have them!!
- Parenting: best and hardest job ever.
- Never wanted kids; glad I changed.
- What's that smell??
- Satisfaction: he admits he was wrong.
- Making decisions, check with your gut.
- Crazy in love more than once.