Member since August, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Alumna of Lee High School (Class of 2011!)
I have AMAZING friends & the best family ever!
Taken by Zac Green (:
Latest Memoir (of 64):
Only my God can judge me.
- Only my God can judge me.
- In the end, it doesn't matter.
- Your touch does something to me.
- Loving you could be a crime.
- I just wanna rock all night.
- Love don't run, love don't hide.
- Don't give up, not on us.
- Dance to the radio all night.
- Watch as the storm goes through.
- Some have Altimezers, I have sometimers.
- Let go of the wrong person.
- To Your name be the glory.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- I'm not what I have done.
- I'll let hope erase my doubt.