Member since August, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
"Paperback Writer" by the Beatles.
Right now, I'm reading:
THE WAY IT IS: New & Selected Poems by William Stafford.
Latest Memoir (of 25):
Refer to the earth's four corners,...
- Refer to the earth's four corners,...
- "...I know nothing with any certainty...".
- I am Toby, the avid reader.
- Daffodils come before the swallow dares...
- Unto Whom do atheists give thanks?
- There is no joy without annoy.
- "November Night," a poem for Halloween...
- The devil is on the prowl.
- Ray Bradbury said, "We are cups...".
- May you never miss a sunrise...
- There is no _____ without _____.
- Home is where my story begins.
- My favorite number? Answer my clue.
- Empty head has room for nothing?
- Seeing what flower always refreshes you?