Member since February, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Everything that can go wrong, has!
In bed I like to read:
My facebook notifications :)
My favorite story of all time is:
Where the Red Fern Grows.
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 27):
Two words hold future: I do.
- Two words hold future: I do.
- Fall seven times, get up eight!
- Must be this tall to ride.
- Loving you hurt, leaving comes easy.
- Love him like he loves me.
- My mouth needs it; thighs dont.
- Addicted to the love of Jesus.
- Love of God healed all wounds.
- Once a cutter. Now I'm redeemed.
- Where on Earth were you yesterday?
- One moment can make your day.
- Even when he's broken he's perfect.
- Breaking his heart broke mine too.
- Sequined high heels in a rainstorm.
- Happiness is heels in a rainstorm.