Member since April, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I can still feel Sister Agnes's breath on the back on my neck.
In bed I like to read:
Fitness magazines, pop culture, biographies.
My favorite story of all time is:
Naked Lunch, Slaughterhouse 5, The Big Sleep, and The Crying of Lot 49.
Right now, I'm reading:
Death in the Family
Latest Memoir (of 14):
Purpose of poetry. To remind us.
- Purpose of poetry. To remind us.
- Writing's easy. Punctuation, grammar, spelling -hard.
- Life: Only available in present tense.
- The shoebox, merely a shallow grave.
- The shoebox filled with unpublished secrets.
- Other car isn't a Porsche, either.
- I've never regretted the smiling moments.
- True soul mate is the mirror.
- Storm on the century. Weekly now.
- Very LOUD! My name suits me.
- Just entered the Witness Protection Program.
- Prefer my spam in a can.
- My little brother's my big brother.
- Facebook "Friends" keep ransacking my life.