Member since October, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
My good friend WIlliam.
Latest Memoir (of 20):
People always bring me constant disappointment.
- People always bring me constant disappointment.
- Left me dying to get in.
- You hurt me for no reason.
- You're forcing me to move on.
- Sometimes, It is like the movies.
- Did you miss me? At all?
- The landslide will bring you down.
- With you my smile comes easily.
- Fake it 'till you make it.
- Nothing about you could be wrong.
- "You're stupid" Is all it took.
- Sometimes the pain is too overwhelming.
- That's the second time this year.
- I'd give up everything for you.
- Personally, I'll always believe in us.