Member since January, 2010
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
six wor memoirs
In bed I like to read:
My favorite story of all time is:
Right now, I'm reading:
Latest Memoir (of 65):
Yes Midnight premiere!!! welcome no sleep!
- Yes Midnight premiere!!! welcome no sleep!
- Kiss me please, I want you.
- Rhythm beats through me... thanks ;).
- Please don't die, i love you.
- Writing, reading, listening, singing, spare time.
- Tears fall, body shudders, over it.
- Heart made of glass, be gentle.
- Laws of heart-break, jug of ice-cream.
- Attracted by flaws, not perfection <3.
- Wanna b gravity in your universe.
- Afriad-That-Someone's-Gonna Fool-your-Heart And take you away.
- Love=someone's personal diary, give key please!
- Epicly failing at my love, 14.
- Justin Bieber has talent, suck-it h8rs.
- Cody Simpson is my fave singerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.