Member since May, 2009
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
I just missed a great job.
Right now, I'm reading:
Angel In The Whirlwind
Latest Memoir (of 17):
Did I mention, I like chocolate?
- Did I mention, I like chocolate?
- You inspire me. I desire you!
- Saw her picture. Writing like crazy!
- Truth? I REALLY wanted your girlfriend.
- Safe sex means nothing at all.
- She unzipped my pants... and smiled!
- LOVE?? You've got to be kidding!!
- Spare me the drama. Get out!
- All she left was her fragrance.
- What-the-fuck do you want from me???
- Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll!!!
- When did I get so old?
- They shot up the gumball machine!
- What if I never grow up?
- Pregnant?! Bet you wish she swallowed!