Member since July, 2012
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
What six words would I tell my teen self if I could go back in time?
Buy Apple when Bill Gates does
If you were to throw up your hands in exasperation and yell "it's the story of my life," what would you be talking about?
Ignoring my own advice and finding out I was right
Besides SMITH, I read stories at:
Barnes & Nobles and on my kindle app
In bed I like to read:
the inside of my eyelids
My favorite story of all time is:
The Nature of the Legal Process, Cardozo
Right now, I'm reading:
An American Sniper, The Irregulars
The song that encapsulates the soundtrack of my life is?
Damn It Feels Good to Be a Gangsta - Ghetto Boys (sadly I'm more like the movie than the song)
If I could have one person read my writing on SMITH it would be?
Ricky Gervais to make sure it was funny
Latest Memoir (of 100):
One lab accident away from supervillian.
- One lab accident away from supervillian.
- Wife's evening= blowing things for Marines.
- Wishing my daughter had imaginary friends.
- She=prude like Dahlia Llama=serial killer.
- Coworker's Asian phonesex bill unallowable cost.
- She's mischievously smiling, pushing me down.
- She sees hooker, I see clown.
- Everything is better whenever anyone asks.
- 7th grader denied abortion this time!
- Illness changed LeCirque to Trick Dog.
- Is she doomed to repeat everything?
- Bought a pool, can't use it.
- Hateful comments ring out like shellcasings.
- Lazy daughter holds family's day hostage.
- Traction, better for feet than necks.