TheResilientOneMember since February, 2011
Prefer to skip this person’s stories?
Click to hide them from your view.
Latest Memoir (of 10):
Chicago cuts rat patrol. Ben rejoices.
- Chicago cuts rat patrol. Ben rejoices.
- Hate my dog? This means war.
- Hate boss much more than yesterday.
- Checking expiration date? Don't eat it.
- 60-year marriage. How's that possible?
- Two sad divorces are enough, really.
- I actually want to marry him.
- Will he ever leave his wife?
- He never moved. I chose to.
- She's always trying to kill me.